Kokis mold is the equipment used in preparing Kokis is a deep-fried, crispy Sri Lankan food made from rice flour and coconut milk. Although considered as a traditional Sri Lankan Dish. Preparing “Kokis” in aesthetically appealing designs is now a breeze with this non-stick Kokis mould where there is no need of adding egg stew to the batter for making it much easier to release the Kokis from the mould. It is not needed to season the mould due to its special construction.
Bigene Nonstick Kokis Mould Flower Design
- Non-stick mould allows prepare “Kokis” without adding egg stew to the batter
- No need to season the mould due to the special construction
- Easy to remove the Kokis from the mould
- Cleanup is a breeze with its non-stick design
- Islandwide Delivery (2 - 4 Working Days)
- Pay Cash on Delivery / Visa / MasterCard / Amex**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Please enter your address at the checkout page to get total delivery charge.Return Policy
All products are covered by the 7-Day Return Policy. Please click here to learn more.