Bright RICE COOKER 2.2L BR-490
- Full Body Rice Cooker With Steamer
- Aluminium Inner Pot
- Stainless Steel Lid With Plastic Knob
- Measuring Cup & Rice Spoon
- Convenient Button Function
- Auto Keep Warm Function
- Rice cookers use a thermocouple which senses temperature in the inner pot, and switches off the heating element when the inner pot is above boiling temperature.
- The heating element stays on only as long as there is water in the inner pot that has not been absorbed or turned to steam.
- Your slow cooker is made to gradually bring your foods to the correct temperature using a slow and even heat.
- Rice cookers, on the other hand, are meant to bring their contents to a boil in the quickest time possible.
- Then, jump in with the rice cooker to quickly prepare your side dishes.