WOK pan – the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of a small
diameter. The main purpose of wok – “stir-fry”: fast frying with
frequent stirring on a hot skillet. But other than that, WOK pan
can be used as container for deep hot oil frying and for
preparation of various soups, and as a steamer, and even as a
smoker. This flat bottom steel wok is suitable for open fire and
you can even take it with you to outside and surprise friends
with unbelievable Chinese dishes. Do not forget to season a
carbon steel wok! Manuals can be found on the net.
Chinese Wok With Wood Handle
- 19 gauge (1.0mm) carbon steel.
- Machine-made Flat Chinese wok pan.
- Do not forget to season it before use!.
- Light and durable, easy to handle.
- Suitable for less powerful home gas or electric stoves.
Out of stock