- A PRACTICAL SOLUTION – A great solution for many people, a hot plate (or table-top hob) is perfect for those who are limited on space. Perhaps your kitchen is on the small side, or you are having it renovated/decorated. Rather than just live off of microwave meals, use a hot plate so that you can continue to cook some homemade dinners. It’s also a great solution if your cooker breaks down too as its compact and easy to store away.
- TRANSPORTABLE – It is also ideal if you need something to cook with on the go. If you go camping (or glamping) this could be a great alternative to a campsite gas cooker. It’s ideal because it’s not too heavy, easy to carry and is compact enough for transportation. As this stove is electric you won’t have to buy gas canisters to fuel it which means you’ll save money every time.
- VARIABLE HEAT SETTINGS – This hob is thermostatically controlled and has two knobs to control each hob. The larger ring (185mm) can heat up to 1500W and the smaller ring (155mm) up to 1000W.
- RELIABLE QUALITY AND DURABILITY – The hobs are made of solid cast iron for ultimate durability. The hot plate is easy to clean, durable and corrosion resistant.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Double hotplate has two handles for easy use enabling you to move the hob even if the rings are still hot. It also has over-heat protection for safety and non-slip rubber feet for stability. Please note: the image includes extra accessories for illustration purposes only. They are not included with the hob.
1500 watt large and 1000 watt smalll cast-iron hotplates
Thermostatically controlled neon power indicator
Variable Temperature Control
Ideal for cooking with limited space
Can be Used as Food Warmer or Slow Cooker