FUJICOOL Air Curtain is a continuous broad stream of air circulated across a doorway of a conditioned space.
It reduces penetration of insects and unconditioned air into a conditioned space by forcing an air stream over the entire entrance.
Furthermore the air stream layer moves with a velocity and angle such that any air that tries to penetrate the curtain is en-trained.
Air curtain effectiveness in preventing infiltration through an entrance generally ranges from 60% to 80%.
Air Curtain is a direction ally-controlled air stream moving across the entire height and width of an opening, which reduces the infiltration or transfer of air from one side of the opening to the other and/or inhibits flying insects, dust or debris from passing through.
- Lowest noise of running by the motor’s speed combine with the wind wheel
- Remote Controller
- Maximum Air Volume
- Removable and Washable Air Filter
- New Grid & New Appearance
- Easy Operation
- Low Noise and Efficient Air Flow
- 2 speed settings (Hi/Low)
- Model – FM-1215-2/Y
- Size – 5 Feet
- Power supply – 220V,50Hz
- Max Air Speed – (Hi/Low) 11/8 (ms)
- Input Power – Hi 200 / Low 160
- Noise Level (db) – Hi 59 / Low 57
- Net Weight (kg) – 14.5
- Air Flow Volume Indoor (m3/h) – Hi 2180 / Low 1500