This piece contains high grade, smooth, round, excellent luster and polish 8mm / 10mm / 12mm Grade A Green Tiger’s Eye beads strung on elastic stretch cord for increased strength and durability. The stone pieces in this bracelet are hand picked to ensure the best quality.
- Measurement is based on inches.
- Measure your wrist size by wrapping tape measure or thread around desired area of your wrist and measure against a ruler. This is your actual wrist size.
- Our size is based on total bead length and NOT actual wrist size.
- For this reason, we recommend selecting a size that is your wrist size + 1/4″ to 1/2″ (this will fit snug onto wrist. if you prefer a looser fit, add 3/4″ to 1 inch).
- For bead diameters larger than 10mm, we recommend your wrist size + 3/4″ to 1 inch.
Please allow for slight blemishes, minor variations and natural flaws. Photos capture color and appearance under natural sunlight and can differ with indoor or artificial light.
Features of this bracelet: High quality gemstones, simple, minimalist, uniform, and of course stackable!
Original piece shown in photography may be sold out or unavailable. We will recreate your bracelet using the same type of stone, size and quality as depicted in the original piece. While we will do our best to be precise and consistent to the original photography, some beads have unique design, pattern and coloration, so slight variation should be expected.
Tiger’s eye is a member of the quartz group of chalcedonies and exhibits a changeable silky luster as light is reflected within the thin parallel fibrous bands. Wearing tiger’s eye is beneficial for health and spiritual well-being. Tiger’s eye protects the mind, ensures success in business, and aids in achieving clarity.[Please read our FAQs, Care Guidelines and Policies prior to any purchase. Research your particular stone of interest for specific care guides as some stones are delicate and require more care.]
- Stretch floss is made up of multiple strands of stretch material woven together and can provide incredible stretch and recoil, while being less likely to permanently stretch out. It is not as strong as elastic cord, and frequently worn bracelets using stretch floss will generally need to be restrung at least once a year.
- Elastic cord is a transparent, singular, rubbery thread that is stronger than stretch floss but does not have as much stretch and recoil potential, making it more prone to breakage and permanently losing its elasticity when stretched to its limit. Elastic cord offers strength, durability and longevity, while stretch floss provides versatility and pliancy.Enjoy your bracelet!