Automatically Plugs Punctures
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures.
Please note that this item is for use with the Safety Spair flat tire repair system only.
– 16oz (473mL)
– Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) friendly
– Passes directly through the valve core
– Instantly seals puncture up to 1/4″ (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ Technology.
– Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water
– Odorless/Withstands high boot temperatures/Rust and Corrosion free
– Guaranteed not to void tire warranty
Note: Slime is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves.