Automatically Plugs Punctures
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a Slime for tubeless tires can also be installed into Cars, SUV’s, bikes, bicycles and any tubeless tires.
– Repairs punctures up to ¼” (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ Technology.
– Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
– Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
– Odorless/ Withstands high boot temperatures/Rust and Corrosion free.
– Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water
– TPMS safe
– Does not void the tire warranty
Note: Slime is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves.