Firmware update is necessary — When you turn on this tv box at the first time, after connecting to the internet, please click “FOTA Update” app in the home page, if it’s not the latest firmware, please follow the prompt to complete update (The latest update was uploaded on June 20, 2020 – Fix a problem with the Google Store . New version: X96mini_RP_20200620-1529).
- 1 —Rooted— X96 Mini Android TV box is Rooted.
- 2 —64Bit-– It is quad-Core 64bit CPU, not 64bit android operation system.
- 3 –This remote control use 2 x AAA size batteries( The package does not contain batteries).
- 4 –X96 Mini tv box has no Bluetooth module, so it doesn’t support Bluetooth.
- 5 –Most android tv app can be installed to this TV box.
- Netflix— Most of tv boxes do not support Netflix because of the copyright issues, we pre-install the Netflix that can work, but we are not sure about the stability of the pre-installed software after update, and it may not work. So we don’t recommend you update Netflix. If you update it, but you can’t use it, the point 7 below is for you.
- hulu, Disney+ and other apps — For applications that cannot be installed from Play Store, you could download them from an app named APKPure (search its apk from Google Chrome, follow the prompt to complete installation. For more detailed information, the point 7 below is for you.
- 6 –Remote can’t navigate on some Apps — It is a common issue for almost all of android tv box that hard to navigate on some Apps with the remote( The included remote control has mouse mode: press button with “mouse” icon, then you can use navigate button to move the cursor), as these Apps are mainly provided for tablets and phones that have touch screen. It’s better to connect a mouse or a wireless keyboard with touchpad to control it.
- 7 –Your X96 Mini Android TV Box wins 12-Months ASSURANCE & Lifetime TECHNICAL SUPPORT. No matter what problems you meet with our android tv box, pls feel free to let us know firstly to get a timely and professional solution– Hotmail: amaHideer
Miracast Airplay DLNA
Our X96 Mini Android 9.0 TV Box supports DLNA, Miracast, and Airplay to dive the content of your phone/ tablet/PC to the bigger and better screen.
DLNA: Push Mode – Push the video, audio, pictures from phone or network to your TV. Miracast/Airplay: Mirror mode – Real-time display mobile phone screen to the big screen.
Stable and Strong Network
WIFI: X96 Mini TV box supports 802.11 b/g/n wireless standard, just conncet to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, you can enjoy video from WiFi on your tv then(X96 Mini doesn’t support 5G WiFi ).
Ethernet: Supports 100M Ethernet LAN.
Once connected this Android TV Box with your WiFi or Ethernet, you can enjoy movies and TV shows, making home entertainment easier.
Rich Content in Small size
X96 Mini TV BOX is portable and in small size, which save your space while meeting all your Streaming Media needs.
Wide compatibility with widely-used apps like Google Play Store, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu etc., fast running speed and large storage. Enjoy all your favorite shows, movies, games in professional image processing ability.
X96 Mini Android TV Box supports 3D, 4K Ultra HD, HDR, H.265, HLG
|X96 MINI 2GB 16GB||X96 MAX+ 4GB 32GB||X96 MAX+ 4GB 64GB|
|ANDROID OS||Android 9.0||Android 9.0||Android 9.0|
|PROCESSOR||Amlogic S905W Quad Core 64 bit ARM Cortex-A53 CPU and Mali-450MP GPU||Amlogic S905X3 Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex A55 CPU and G31 MP2 GPU||Amlogic S905X3 Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex A55 CPU and G31 MP2 GPU|
|MEMORY||2GB DDR3||4GB LPDDR3||4GB LPDDR3|
|WIFI||2.4GHz: 802.11bgn signal-band wireless||2.4G+5.8G: 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless||2.4G+5.8G: 802.11ac MIMO dual-band wireless|
|PICTURE QUALITY||720p HD, 1080p HD, 1080P @ 60fps, 4Kx2K @ 30 fps , HDR 10, 3D||720p HD, 1080p HD, 4Kx2K @ 60 fps , 8Kx4K @ 24 fps, HDR 10, 3D||720p HD, 1080p HD, 4Kx2K @ 60 fps , 8Kx4K @ 24 fps, HDR 10, 3D|
|BLUETOOTH & USB||USB2.0 (No bluetooth))||Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0||Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|