The Multitester , now known as Multimeter , for many years is one of the greatest ally of professionals, technicians and amateurs of electronics in their repairs and maintenance. If you are looking for such a tool that will make your maintenance more secure and accurate, then know the Yaxun YX-9205A + Digital Multimeter and Meter, and be sure to purchase an accurate and cost effective product.
This incredible equipment has selector of scales with Voltage (V) (Alternate or Continuous), Current (A) (Alternate or Continuous), Capacitance (F), Resistance (Ω), Continuity and Diode In Transistors (hFE), having 32 different preset scales.
It has a “POWER” button to turn it on, which is directly connected to the “Auto Power Off” function, where your operator will no longer need to worry about battery waste, ie, after approximately 10 minutes Automatically.
In addition, the digital multimeter has the “HOLD” button with the function of data retention, that is, it is used to store (lock) the value of the last measurement in the display for any notes or observations.
Its operating panel also has 8 small “hFE” terminals (holes) to perform measurement of gains in transistors.
– Its design is composed by an incredible digital display, with a size bigger than the others and also slightly inclined towards the user, to facilitate the visualization of the data.
This multimeter / meter also have, at the back of their structure, a support that maintains an angle of approximately 120 °, relative to the surface, which will make it more objective and efficient to visualize the values ??on your display.
– Multimeter of several scales ;
– Measures Voltage, Current, Capacitance, Resistance, Continuity and Diode;
– It does gain test in Transistors;
– It has a digital display of differentiated size;
– Large LCD screen with 4 digits, maximum reading 1999;
– “HOLD” button for storing (locking) values;
– Auto Power Off function;
– Audiovisual signal for electrical continuity;
– Low battery warning;
– Support stand.
– DC voltage: 200mV-1000V ± (0.5% + 1dgt);
– AC voltage: 200mV-700V ± (0.8% + 3dgt);
– DC Current: 2mA-10A ± (0.5% + 1dgt);
– AC current: 2mA-10A ± (1.0% + 3dgt);
– Resistance: 200Ω-200MΩ ± (0.8% + 1dgt);
– Capacitance: 20nF-200μF ± (4.0% + 3dgt);
– Power supply: 9V 6F22 battery (included);
– Maximum value of the digits: 1999;
– Display dimensions: 60 x 31.5mm (LxW);
– Dimensions of the equipment: 180 x 86 x 35mm (LxWxH);